- Copy and paste the template below into your group email.
- Insert your church specific information into the blanks.
- Sign with all leaders’ names in the space indicated.
- Feel free to edit as needed!
Email Subject: Starting Point | Week 8
We can’t believe we are approaching our last week. We have loved this time together and getting to know each of you. Last week’s discussion was great, and we are so sorry for anyone who had to miss.
The Details: Just as a reminder, we will be meeting in the same room, SP ____________________ , on ____________________ from ____________________ to ____________________ .
Our Last Group:
- Read Chapter 8, “Invitation,” in the Starting Point guide and jot down your responses to the questions.
- As our group comes to a close and we look for next steps, take a look at 60 Seconds on Why We’re Together and reflect for our discussion.
- Watch or listen to the Chapter 8 Media Message on the Starting Point website (29 minutes).
Before we discuss purpose and your possible next steps, take some time to reflect on what you have discovered in the past eight weeks. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
[SIGN leaders’ names]